I will go to hell

   
we live with hell in our head

 Men wait  at the bottomless well of sorrows
Talking of the last sigh of love.. As she suffered
That bad cold that made her heart freeze
As hard as stones under the water.
And of  the blank eyes that thrust on the roof

When we slept last night
Somebody hanged on  that tree.
Panting chocking and silently
Screaming.. he doesn’t want to die.

I wait you at the gate of hell.
Only that much I know the way.
Should we cry with tears or without.
Who will care..? after all

much that you have ruined here

without the furnace. still you 
wanna light up our anguish.
burn it burn it
burn it down
you angry God
i don't care
see God 
if you love
your imagination cannot cook up a hell
i have had enough hell here
my bloody sins are 
the mistake of your time
you caused me suffer suffer 
i have earned my marked
and i am tired walking after a good God
who made my men dead
who killed my children
who snatched my love
who caused me to sin
who brought the hell on me










still my heart cheats me saying that
somewhere there is a good god
i l drop you the moment
i get rid of that thought
hell with this poem

somebody please stop me writing this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us kiss say good bye and catch the bus?

Beach is where the waves kiss the sand and leave without waiting for an answer. Had the waves not gone, the sand could melt into talk abou...